From the open plan living areas French doors lead onto the spacious veranda, the perfect place to watch the wildlife and the sunset over the mountains whilst enjoying a sundowner and looking forward to a delicious alfresco dinner. The garden has a shaded seating area and a barbecue. You can also pick your own olives, bananas, peaches, lemons, mandarins and oranges depending on the season.
- Private Garden
- Large Pool
- Tomb Views
- Shop Nearby
- Near Bars/Restaurants
The garden at Villa Hatira is approximately 1000 sqm and surrounds the villa. It is bordered by an oleander hedge. There are fruit trees, bougainvillea, jasmine, hibiscus, Mexican orange blossom and other plants. The jacuzzi is surrounded by tall flowering lilies.
There is a large shaded terrace perfect for meals. There is also a separate shaded area with large cushioned seats that are perfect for those important siestas, a BBQ, sun loungers with cushions and parasols. The views face the Lycian Kings tombs that are the symbol of Dalyan. The pool dimensions are approximately 8.5m x 5m x 1.5m deep.
Kitchen, Dining and Lounge
The open plan ground floor area is extremely comfortable and well appointed. It includes a unique Ottoman sunken seating area with massive camel bag cushions which are so relaxing and make a lovely chill out spot in the hot summer months. The quality bespoke kitchen is fully fitted with black granite worktops, tiled splash backs and an island. It is equipped with an electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge freezer, dishwasher, kettle, toaster, glassware, tableware, crockery and cutlery.
The dining table faces the views onto the pool terrace and seats 6 people in comfort. There is a full height Ottoman style open fireplace facing the sunken seating area. This is great for early and late season bookings as it makes for a very toasty chill out area. The lounge has two sofas facing the TV, DVD player, Wifi and again those amazing views through the French doors towards the pool.
There is a separate utility containing the washing machine, iron and ironing board and a separate ground floor cloakroom. Villa Hatira is fully air conditioned and marble floored throughout.
Bedroom 1 is the master double bedroom en suite with air conditioning, dressing table and fitted wardrobes. The en suite is all marble. French doors lead out onto a private balcony with views of the pool, park, tombs and mountains.
Bedroom 2 is a double bedroom en suite with air conditioning and fitted wardrobes. The en suite is all marble. French doors lead out onto a private balcony with views of the pool, park, tombs and mountains.
Bedroom 3 is a twin bedroom with air conditioning, dressing table and fitted wardrobes. The private shower room is directly across he landing and just for bedroom 3. There are two windows facing the pool, park, tombs and mountains, but no balcony, so this is a secure room for children or adults.
Average PricesJanuary £ POA
February £ POA
March £ POA
April £ 700
May £ 896
June £ 1106
July £ 1204
August £ 1204
September £ 1106
October £ 896
November £ 700
December £ POA
- Villa Hatira is absolutely gorgeous, amazing pool, lovely view to the tombs, immaculate and shining interior. The shady bbq spot is a real gem as well. Jo and Mike, Wiltshire
- Having stayed in several accommodations in Dalyan over the last ten years, this was by far the best. Quiet location but only a stone’s throw from the main drag with its lively bars and restaurants, but take our tip and take the back street route into town and try the restaurants in the area around the pedestrian shopping area, great food and value. Fabulous garden and pool, supermarket 2 minutes away. This is ultimate chill out stay, hope to go again. Rosemary. Nottingham
- We had a lovely stay – again!!! Villa Hatira is beautiful!!! Ruby
- Lovely villa very well equipped and great showers....sad to be leaving but we will be back next year Trevor, Tracey, Carole & Ian, Surrey, UK
- We have loved Villa Hatira, the pool and garden and inside. Dalyan is a lovely place, very pretty and plenty to do and a nice atmosphere in the evening. Just right for us ! The pool and the beach were so beautiful. Claire, Derek, Olivia & Hannah, UK
- Our first time and we all thoroughly enjoyed it. The food was lovely everywhere. All in all a great week. lovely people, lovely villa, thank you Rachel, Ian, Debbie & Ady, Blandford, UK
- We had a lovely time, thank you, The villa and the gardens are really just fabulous and we had great difficulty doing anything other than spending the days by the pool or in the shaded parts of the garden. Lesly Huxley, Bristol, UK
- We did LOVE your villa. Home from home. We loved the pool and garden area and the man who tended the pool was a real perfectionist. He certainly worked hard every day and the pool area/garden was immaculate. The views from the villa are superb and we loved every minute there. All in all we had a fabulous time and I have to say your Villa is the best equipped/maintained we have stayed in so far. It was nice reading comments from previous guests and also from you when you opened/closed the villa Susan
- This was our first visit to Dalyan. Fell in love and will be back very soon. Villa was superb and we wanted for nothing. Linda Siddley and Family
- Our second visit to Dalyan after staying at Keci Evi in 2013 and it has certainly not disappointed. Villa is great we have thoroughly enjoyed chilling around the pool, spending far more time here than we thought we would. Andrew Knight and Family
- Really good holiday. Relaxed and (almost) ready to back to the UK ! Preferred the bus end of the beach....Saturday market is good entertainment with bargains to be had.... Impressed with the villa. Thank you. Julia Beton and Family
- This truly has been the best holiday yet !! We loved Turkey and the villa played a huge part in that. From walking around we thought we had struck gold getting this villa - the villa itself, pool, gardens and facilities are all spot on George Irwin and Family
- Lovely villa well equipped for 6 people Lars Kreckel and Family
- I had a fabulous time at Villa Hatira. I can see why you love it so much there, the locals were so friendly and welcoming to me. Mandy Woolford
- Beautiful villa in an excellent location. It was homely and inviting. The pool was well maintained and the facilities were perfect for us. It truly was just an easy five minute walk to the beautiful town centre. Sarah
- The villa is in a lovely quiet location - lots of chilling time ! Bond family, UK
- Stayed 10 days instead of 7 this time and fitted so much more in including some fantastic trips. Thank you. James family, Ebchester, Durham, UK
- To say this is a little bit of heaven on earth would be an understatement. Mandy Woolford, UK
- Another fantastic holiday in Dalyan, third time to Villa Hatira. Don't want to go home. Mary Jager, UK
- Beautiful villa to stay, you cannot fault anything, thank you. Pat Chittim, UK
- Our third stay at Villa Hatira and just as wonderful as our first. A very relaxing holiday. Chittim family, Ashby De La Zouch, UK
- Our second visit to Villa Hatira, we came in 2013, and certainly not disappointed again - everything just as memorable as the first time. Still a beautiful villa with everything you need and just the perfect location so near town. Mr and Mrs Rule, Cornwall