Keci Evi is a gorgeous house looking out over its private infinity pool and across its two acre olive and pine terraces to face the best views of Iztuzu beach and the delta. A real WOW! destination and the perfect place to unwind and totally relax – especially when you hear the sound of goat bells or the imam at the village mosque drifting across the hillside. If you want a change of scene you are just 8 minutes to the beach and 15 minutes to Dalyan by car or scooter.
- Panoramic Views
- Infinity Pool
- Gorgeous Sunsets
- Car Hire Needed
- Romantic Retreat
- Total Privacy
The outside space at Keci Evi is unique, starting with the large private parking terrace bordered by olive trees. There are nearly two acres or 6,000 sqm of pine and olive terraces. There is a huge traditional style kosk with informal chairs, a table and two hammocks. The shaded BBQ terrace has a dining table and chairs seating 6, a stone BBQ, table and wood fired pizza oven.
The pool terrace has natural sunbeds and tables nestling under a huge old tree which provides the shade. The infinity pool looks out over the beach and delta but is completely private. It is bordered by grape vines and mulberry trees. The pine and olive terraces are left natural and are wonderful to explore. The pool dimensions are approximately 8m x 4m x1.7m deep.
Kitchen, Dining and Lounge
Three sets of French doors lead from the terrace into the spacious, open plan kitchen diner and lounge area. The handmade wooden kitchen is fully fitted with an island, dresser and granite worktops. It is equipped with an electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge freezer, dishwasher, kettle, toaster, glassware, tableware, crockery and cutlery.
The central dining table also faces the views and seats 6 people in comfort. There is a desk and study area, utility cupboards containing the washing machine, iron and ironing board and a cloakroom. The lounge has two sofas facing the open fireplace, TV, DVD player, Wifi and again those amazing views through the French doors. Keci Evi is fully air conditioned throughout.
The three en suite bedrooms, sleep six comfortably in two doubles and one twin. All bathrooms are marble and fitted with oversized rainforest shower heads.
Bedroom 1 is the master en suite with air conditioning, open village style fireplace wooden floors, dressing area and fitted wardrobes. French doors lead out onto a small private terrace with views of the mountains across the valley.
Bedroom 2 is a double bedroom en suite with air conditioning, closed village style fireplace, wooden floors, dressing area and fitted wardrobes. French doors lead out onto the side terrace with views of the mountains and olive terraces across the valley.
Bedroom 3 is a twin bedroom en suite with air conditioning, closed village style fireplace, wooden floors, dressing area and fitted wardrobes. French doors lead out onto a small shaded private terrace to the rear of the house.
Average PricesJanuary £ POA
February £ POA
March £ POA
April £ 651
May £ 770
June £ 945
July £ 1099
August £ 1099
September £ 980
October £ 770
November £ 651
December £ POA
- Thank you for your "welcome" note. We had a great time and will definitely return. Steve
- First the overriding feedback is excellent. Beautiful villa in a beautiful location. The pre arrival service directions etc from you was superb, and the lack of red tape to be commended. Thank you. Mark
- Keci Evi is a beautiful villa in a stunning location, we have had a super holiday with lots of wonderful memories to take home. All is all a superb holiday Mark & Amanda, Sussex, UK
- Loved the peace and quiet........perfect and we will be back Steve & Christine, Wimbledon, UK
- The villa really does stand in a marvellous position that astounds you every time you see it! It is also very spacious, comfortable and convenient with all bedrooms ensuite.. Thank you so much for letting us stay there and I hope we will be able to stay again in a future holiday! Sarah
- We had a lovely time at Keci Evi and were getting into a very comfortable routine there...I've been wanting to stay at Dalyan for a number of years, after visiting it 2 or 3 times before just on day trips and saw your villa several years ago, immediately knowing that I wanted to stay there sometime.. Sarah
- We had a great holiday at Keci Evi, thank you. Everything met or exceeded our expectations - such a lovely place! Mark and Frances
- Thank you so much for letting us stay in Keci Evi - what a lovely villa it has more than come up to expectations. Mike and Chris, Jon and Jake
- Keci Evi is beautiful in a stunning location. We have had a super holiday with .lots of wonderful memories to take home. Mark and Amanda
- Our family had a wonderful week staying in Keci Evi. The views are breathtaking and it was a pleasure coming back to the villa each evening to take in the stunning scenery....Thank you for letting us share this wonderful villa. Jenny, Bob & Family
- We have had a wonderful fortnight at Keci Evi and been comfortable despite the extreme temperature this month. The pool has been much enjoyed and the sunsets glorious. Fran & Mark Harrison with Robert, Dominic and Bryony
- .....Pretty much perfect and we will be back Steve & Christine James, Wimbledon
- The views are breathtaking and it was a pleasure coming back to the villa Jenny, Bob & Family
- We have had a wonderful fortnight at Keci Evi. The pool was much enjoyed and kept us cool. The sunsets are glorious. The Harrison Family
- Thank you so much for letting us stay in Keci Evi - what a wonderful villa - it more than came up to expectations! The Ellis Family
- Just to let you know we are thrilled with Keci Evi its stunningly beautiful Thank you Fiona
- If only time could stop so we could stay here forever ! Ball family, Manchester, UK
- The views from the terraces and hammocks are absolutely breathtaking Lamaan Ball, Manchester, UK
- We hope it will be possible to come back to this romantic place Kosler-Kleitch family, Cologne, Germany
- We felt at home from the first minute. This place is really extraordinary. Rindt family, Brandenburg, Germany
- After 18 years of visiting Dalyan, we thought we'd seen everything until we stayed at your beautiful house. Macdonald family, North East, UK
- We had an absolutely idyllic week in your villa. Thank you so much for making the villa such an incredible, comfortable, beautiful place to be. We shall certainly be returning at the earliest opportunity! Best wishes Kim Kim