Villa Kara is the only holiday home in the unspoilt, naturally Turkish village of Karadonlar, a 15 minute drive from Dalyan or 20 minute drive from Iztuzu beach. Local corne rshops are 2-3km away and all the shops, markets and restaurants of Ortaca town are just a 5 minute drive away. Dalaman airport is a lovely drive of 20 minutes.
Karadonlar is a rural village that provides a real welcome from the locals and all the peace and relaxation you need to fully recharge the batteries on holiday.
Pretty Villa Kara provides great value for money in a modern, but natural, Turkish style property that benefits from comforting extra touches like an optional heated pool, air conditioning, WiFi and a 1000 sqm garden.
- Total Privacy
- Total Relaxation
- Car Hire Needed
- Value For Money
- Rural Views
- Heated Pool
The villa and garden are accessed from the private gate on the Ortaca to Gokbel road. A path leads through the lawn and around the private pool and sun terrace to the villa.
The 9.5m x 4.5m pool is 100m3. It is heated on request at an extra cost of £100 per week booked. The pool has a level shallow end of 1 metre deep over half its length and then slopes consistently to 2.1m deep at the deep end. The sun terrace has a pool shower, smart sun loungers and parasols.
There is also a BBQ, shaded terrace dining table and chairs perfect for morning coffee or evening meals.
The garden is securely fenced and backed by mountains and faces Karadonlar village and the surrounding orchards.
There is secure, shaded, private parking at the villa. Car hire is recommended.
Kitchen, Dining and Lounge
The kitchen is fully fitted and equipped with an electric oven, hob, microwave, fridge freezer, dishwasher, kettle, toaster, glassware, tableware, crockery and cutlery.
There is a separate utility room with washing machine, iron and ironing board. All indoor towels and linens are provided.
There is an indoor dining area, table and chairs for six people.
The lounge has sofas, coffee table, a fireplace and satellite TV with DVD and a book library.
There is 4G of WiFi included in the rent, extra can be purchased at the very reasonable local price if required.. Villa Kara is fully air conditioned throughout.
Bedroom 1 is a king size double bedroom with en suite shower, air conditioning, dressing table and wardrobes.
Bedroom 2 is a twin bedroom with en suite shower, air conditioning and wardrobes.
Bedroom 3 is a twin bedroom with air conditioning, dressing table and wardrobes. Bedroom 3 uses the large family bathroom that has a toilet, sink and bath with shower over.
Average PricesJanuary £ POA
February £ POA
March £ POA
April £ POA
May £ 490
June £ 560
July £ 630
August £ 630
September £ 560
October £ 490
November £ POA
December £ POA
- Villa Kara=Tranquility=Karadonlar A Ilkay, Turkey
- The villa, the village and the region is so pleasant. It was our second stay in villa Kara and it was again marvellous. Probably there will be a third and fourth visit.
- Our third visit the villa Kara and again a wonderful stay. As always we were made so welcome.
- My wife and I stayed at villa Kara in August for two weeks, our third visit to Turkey but our first in the Dalyan area and we were not disappointed. Villa Kara has a secluded garden with no immediate neighbours. You get the feel of a slower pace of rural village like but not too far from the town of Dalaman or Dalyan and just a short drive 15 - 30 mins to at least three great beaches.
- 5th Stay at the villa. This stay as relaxed as the previous ones with the neighbours bringing us fruits and veg again. The Heywoods, Manchester
- Another fabulous stay at Villa Kara. On our last morning we watched two red squirrels running on the rock face and in the trees ! Niven and Caroline, Edinburgh
- Wow! What a holiday ,very much made by the comforts of home provided by the villa. It wa sour first stay in Turkey and we couldn't have chosen a more beautiful area to explore. The Connor family, Gloucestershire
- 4th stay at Villa Kara. We just love coming here for the peace and quiet and all the great nature. Simon, Jo, Corey, Cara. Birmingham.
- Our 2nd time at Villa Kara and our 4th time in Dalyan in the last five years. We never tire of the area and it's so relaxing Steve and Sean, Leicester
- This was our second visit to Villa Kara and again it was marvellous. A. Ilkay, Istanbul, Turkey