1. Who is responsible for managing my information?
2. What information do we collect?
If you use our mobile applications, we may collect location data. For more information, see section 14 below.
3. How do we use your information?
The information you provide may be used in a number of ways, for example:
- to enable us to complete your booking
- to enable us to advertise your holiday accommodation, transfer payments due to you and to provide related support services if you are letting your villa through us
- for statistical purposes when we evaluate our range of services
- to personalise repeat visits to our websites
- to tell you about other products and services we think may be of interest to
- to manage customer service queries
- to help us to provide details or information you may have requested from us
4. Who will you share my information with?
In order to provide you with the products and services that we offer we may share your information with:
- other members of our group of companies and their service providers, see also section 5
- banks and/or building societies you and we bank with
- our insurance provider
- other third parties who we may need to work with to fulfil your booking plans on your behalf, for example, our resort agents, management companies, villa owners, airlines and other suppliers we work with.
If you agree, we may also pass on your information for the purposes of conducting a credit check.
5. How do you manage my information?
We may from time to time appoint other members of our sister companies, or third party service providers, to help us manage efficient systems within the business. Some of these systems may for operational reasons be located in countries overseas. We will only transfer your information to service providers who help manage our systems, or overseas, where we are satisfied that adequate levels of protection are in place to protect the integrity and security of any information being processed and compliance with applicable privacy laws.
6. When can we contact you in the future?
We would like to send you information about our own products and services, as well as those of selected, relevant, third parties. We may do this by post, telephone, email or SMS, unless you have told us that you do not wish to be contacted in this way. We will always ask you to confirm in advance that you are happy for us to allow third parties to contact you by email.
7. How long will we hold your information for?
We have a system of retention periods in place to ensure that your information is only stored whilst it is required for the relevant purposes or to meet legal requirements. Where your information is no longer required, we will ensure it is disposed of in a safe, secure and permanent manner.
8. "Loyalty" and "Referral" programmes
We may from time to time ask you if you would like to enter one of our loyalty programmes or recommend and refer us to someone whom you think may be interested in our villas and services. In this case, we will ask you for your friend's name and contact details. We will then send your friend a one-time communication to see whether our products and services may be of interest to them. We do not access or store their details other than to send this initial communication.
9. How can you access and update your information?
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please email us at [email protected] or write to us at Turkish Villa Holidays Ltd, Sixpenny Thatch, The Street, Chilmark, Salisbury, Wiltshire, SP3 5AP. Please note that we may charge a small administrative fee for the provision of this information. We want to help make sure that your personal information we hold is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
10. Does the policy apply to linked websites?
11. When do you monitor telephone calls?
We may from time to time record telephone calls you have with members or our staff for training purposes and to improve the quality of our service.
Email: [email protected]
Letter: Turkish Villa Holidays Ltd, Sixpenny Thatch, The Street, Chilmark, Salisbury, Wiltshire, SP3 5AP.
14. Location data
If you use a Turkish Villa Holidays mobile application we may use GPS technology (or other similar technology) to determine the current location for the photograph you are sharing, and date taken in order to display a location map and location information so that others can benefit from your review. If you are happy for us to receive this information ensure you have activated GPS in your device settings. If you do not want us to know the current location for the photo for the above purposes you should turn off the location services in your device settings and you will have the option to tell us the location in a manual text field. You can withdraw your consent at any time by changing your device settings.